Design Engineer – Woking, Surrey
Physical Digital is one of the UK’s leading service providers of 3D measurement, reverse engineering and quality inspection. Our clients range from huge multi-nationals to niche high-end engineering organisations and the variety of projects we undertake is considerable.
Due to expansion, a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our award-winning team.
This role is based within our in-house design team providing clients reverse engineering solutions to a diverse range of engineering projects. This is an ideal position if you are a design engineer looking to develop your career at the next level after a few years’ experience in a CAD design role.
• Delivering high accuracy reverse engineering using Siemens NX software;
• Creating CAD drawings and 3D models as required;
• Liaising with clients to confirm their requirements within each project.
• A good degree in Mechanical based engineering or related discipline;
• Excellent communication skills, including fluency in English;
• Ability to work proactively and efficiently and to use own initiative and prioritise effectively;
• Experience with either aerospace or automotive sector projects (or ideally, both sectors);
• Preferably, some experience of Siemens NX CAD modelling;
• Ability to interact with senior engineers and project managers in our client companies.
The successful applicant will benefit from:
• Interesting and diverse projects across a wide range of industry sectors;
• Comprehensive training and continued development;
• The opportunity to gain and develop skills in a rapidly expanding industry at the leading edge of measurement technology;
• The ability to contribute thoughts and ideas within this small dynamic company;
• Competitive salary;
• Contributory pension scheme.
For further information on the role and benefits package please call 01483 750200, contact us or forward your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com by 5pm on Monday 3rd July.
Strictly no agencies – only personal applications will be considered.