3D scanning clients' competition
As a way of saying thank you to our loyal customers, Physical Digital® are giving clients the chance to win a pair of VIP tickets to the British Touring Car Championship Qualifying Day at Silverstone Circuit on Saturday 16th September 2017.
To be in with a chance of winning, you must…
- Have had a project completed by Physical Digital since September 2016.
- Have returned a feedback form on the services provided by Physical Digital.
If we have completed a project for you but you have not returned a feedback form, please contact the marketing team on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your project name and a feedback form will be emailed to you.
If you prefer to call to give feedback, please ring us on 01483 750200. In addition, if you wish to discuss any future projects which would benefit from our high accuracy 3D scanning, quality inspection and reverse engineering services, we would be happy to assist.
The closing date is 12 noon on Monday 3rd July 2017 - Good luck!
Terms and conditions:*
1. The competition is only available to companies who have completed Physical Digital’s customer feedback form since September 2016.2. Entries must be received by 12 noon on Monday 3rd July 2017.
3. Prize consists of 2 (two) VIP tickets to the qualifying day of rounds 25-27 of the BTCC season on Saturday 16th September 2017 at Silverstone Circuit, courtesy of West Surrey Racing. You will be hosted by Tim Rapley, our Director, in BMW’s motorhome for the day and will enjoy: a light breakfast from 10am; free practice 1 and 2; team lunch; qualifying round and a garage tour. More details about the day will follow once the winner has been announced.
4. The winner must be available to attend the British Touring Car Championship Qualifying Day at Silverstone Circuit on Saturday 16th September 2017.
5. Travel will NOT be included in the prize.
6. The competition winner will be notified by email and/or phone on Monday 3rd July 2017 by 5pm.
7. Should Physical Digital not be able to contact a winner within 24 hours or should a winner be unable to accept their prize, the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
8. We will not be held responsible for lost/stolen/delayed or misdirected entries.
9. Prizes are subject to availability and are non-transferable and there is no alternative prize offered nor cash alternative.
10. No under 18s are invited to the event.
11. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond our control and accordingly Physical Digital may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Physical Digital as a result thereof.